Friday, April 28, 2017

Bring Your Child to Work Day

The engineering firm I work for participates in "Bring Your Child to Work Day" each year, and this year I was "volunteered" to bring in my 3D printer.

So I packed up my Rostock and all the random 3D printed crap I had laying around, and set it up at the office:




The kids loved it! A lot of parents told me the next day that their kids' christmas lists got a lot more expensive over night :-)


I managed to print out four pokemon (in color!) before I packed up the printer to take home:



If I had been thinking ahead, I would have made a bunch more before hand. As it was, I printed off a tray of pikachus the next night, and gave them to the kids' parents the next day. I got a lot of "Thank you!"s.


Source files here: https://www.thingiverse.com/FLOWALISTIK/designs

No comments:

Post a Comment